One Night at the Shelterwood Inn
A downloadable TTRPG Adventure
PHYSICAL COPIES COMING SOON!
Interrupting a lonely stretch of highway, nestled between towering pines, lies the Shelterwood Inn. To the weary traveler, its blazing neon sign promises a restful stay … but a deep darkness hangs beneath the glow. On this rainy night the fate of two parties will intertwine, and both will face that darkness: one to survive, the other to control.
One Night at the Shelterwood Inn is an official collaborative adventure from the creative teams behind Liminal Horror and Triangle Agency, playable in both game systems. With Liminal Horror, take the role of unfortunate souls stranded in a lonely hotel with something sinister hiding beneath the surface. With Triangle Agency, take the role of Field Agents straddling the line between containing a paranormal phenomenon and maintaining a cover.
It also includes pre-gens for LIMINAL HORROR using the NPCs from the Triangle Agency portion of the adventure. There is even an updated framing to help Facilitators set up the scenario.
- Bad Times at the El Royale (2018) - Drew Goddard
- Night of Blood (1987) - Jim Bambra
- Twin Peaks (1990-1991, 2017) - Mark Frost & David Lynch
- Misery (1987) - Stephen King
- Mexican Gothic (2020) - Silvia Moreno-Garcia
- Writing: Josh Domanski, Goblin Archives, & Sean Ireland
- Editing: Caleb Zane Huett
- Layout & Design: Josh Domanski
- Illustrations: Joshua Clark
See the Liminal Horror Side in Action
See the Triangle Agency Side in Action
In order to download this TTRPG Adventure you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.50 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- APs and Pre-GensJun 17, 2023
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.